Are you tired of changing the login email of your blogger ?
Then this post is for you ,
Please follow this step by step instruction to change the login email address in the Blogger platform.
Before jumping to change the login email address in the Blogger platform , first let us understand some basic information related to the blogger platform.
What is a Blogger?
How to create our own Blog in Blogger ?
Good Question , this is the straight question , follow the steps given below:
- First search the Blogger in the Search bar.
- It will take you to the home page then click on create your Blog Button.
- It Will ask for your gmail account .
- After Choosing the gmail , then it ask for title of the Blog . ( If you want , can skip it).
- Then You can enter your website name(Just like Domain Name) ended by blogspot.com.(You can add your custom domain , if you already own)
- Then it ask for your Display name ( Enter your own name , that should be displayed for your readers.
- Finally click on the finish Button to complete the process.
The above steps finishes the creation of the blog in Blogger platform in less than a minute.
Why do we need to change our login email address of the blog?
Following are some situation arises to change the login email address in Blogger platform :
- When some create a blog with some dummy id and later want to change to primary mail address.
- In some cases , there are more than one blogs created by different id’s , want to create it under one Email address.
- If the Adsense associated with different id and wanted to change the blogger id to that Google Adsense account.
How to change the login email address in Blogger platform?
Now we reached the main topic of our post , the following step by procedure will give you the complete idea of how to change the login email address in Blogger platform.
- Log in to your Blogger account to change the email address associated with it.
- Then be ready with the email address , you want to change to.
- Go to Blogger DashBoard->Settings-Basics , In permission Heading you find the Blog authors.
- Then click on Add Author and enter the email to send the invitation.
- Accept the invitation .
- Now you can see the list of authors in your permission section , then change the role of new author to Admin .
- Once you finish the above steps, then login to your blog using the new email address .
- Go to the permission section then you remove the old author profile .
In this way we can change the login email address in the Blogger platform .
This is it…
Hope you enjoyed the reading .
Then take action by giving your valuable suggestion by commenting below .
If you like it then click on the sharing button to share this post among your friends.